Become ArtRageous... join us!
Immediate Part-time (20+ hours/week) production position available. Experience in the digital print shop environment preferred. Flexible work schedule.
- Operating small/medium production equipment including Screen printing and/or embroidery and/or Direct to Garment (DTG).
- Performing handwork such as weeding.
- Set up equipment, run jobs, perform quality control and maintain equipment.
- Understanding of desktop publishing applications, digital file types, and associated procedures.
- Reviewing and understanding production work orders
- Communication with other departments to gather any additional information needed to complete the job to the customers' expectations.
Ideally, We’d Like You to Have:
- Any type of production experience is a plus
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality
- The right person needs to be responsible, energetic, easily associated with teamwork.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- Ability to adapt and work independently
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Strong file management and organizational skills
- Maintain a neat and organized production area.
- $12-$15 hr depending on experience
- Strong Full-time growth potential
- Fun, energetic, rewarding work environment